Last updated: July 13, 2014 These are prior tenants who are on “Do Not Rent” Status with us. The primary reason for “Do Not Rent” Status for these prior tenants have unpaid and unsettled accounts. They either abandoned or were evicted from the properties they lived in leaving unpaid and unsettled accounts. In these situations, …
Customer Service: 706.442.6683
How to Get Started
1. Drive to the house and inspect it.
2. Print out an application. Fill it out completely. FAX it in.
3. Call for a telephone interview.
4. FAX copies of Drivers License, Social Security card, and Proof of Income (check stubs)
5. Get approved, sign lease, get the keys, and move in!
It is that simple!
How Much Money Do I Need?
Every home varies in deposit and expense. You will need to save enough money for:
1. Security Deposit
2. First Month's Rent
3. Pet Fees ($250 for the 1st pet, $75 per pet after that)
EZ QUALIFICATIONS (No credit check)
1. Verifiable Landlord references and Tenant History
2. Verifiable Employment History & Income
3. No Evictions the last 4 years
4. Lease payment is not more than 35% of household take-home pay
5. Pass a criminal background check (Misdemeanors & minor infractions ok.)
Tag Archive: lee county
Tags: alton hicks, andria brown, angela baker, anthony bigmall, bad tenants, carrie ozbek, charles gullion, clint caraway, columbus ga, corey roberts, david baker, deadbeat tenant, denise lattimore, elzie dennis franks, evicted tenant, felton elliott, james allen, james dykes, joe west, john tharp, joseph schoepp, joshua whitehead, joy marie williams, kip burns, kirstin segrest, lauraester rogers, laurelann gullion, lee county, leslie raden, margo yates, melissa franks, michele schoepp, muscogee county, non-paying tenant, ozzie ozbek, phenix city, randol butler, russell county, sarah gruhn, shandis denise phaneuf, sherry garnett, stephen farmer, tanika nathan, teresa hicks, tiffany doty, tonya fedd, yolanda fannin