Last updated: February 4, 2012 These are prior tenants who are on “Do Not Rent” Status with us. The primary reason for “Do Not Rent” Status for these prior tenants are unpaid and unsettled accounts. They either abandoned or were evicted from the properties they lived in leaving unpaid and unsettled accounts. In these situations, …
Information Hotline Recording: 706.610.3976
Customer Service: 706.442.6683
How to Get Started
1. Call the Information Hotline
2. Drive to the house and inspect it.
3. Print out an application. Fill it out completely. FAX it in.
4. Call for a telephone interview.
5. FAX copies of Drivers License, Social Security card, and Proof of Income (check stubs)
How Does the Lease-to-Own Program Work?
You lease the home for 2 years, clean up your credit, keep a good payment history, and qualify for a new mortgage loan within two years.
How Much Money Do I Need?
Every home varies in deposit and expense. You will need to save enough money for:
1. Security Deposit
2. First Month's Rent
3. Purchase Option Fee ($200 - $400)
4. Pet Fees ($250 for the 1st pet, $75/pet after that)
EZ QUALIFICATIONS (No credit check)
1. Verifiable Landlord references and Tenant History
2. Verifiable Employment History & Income
3. No Evictions the last 4 years
4. Lease payment is not more than 40% of household take-home pay
5. Pass a criminal background check (Misdemeanors & minor infractions ok.)